Join me for a workshop at the World Congress 2nd Annual Leadership Summit on Analytics for Data-Driven Organizations.
I am pleased to announce that I will be co-facilitating a workshop with Laura Madsen (of Lancet Software) at this year’s Leadership Summit on Analytics for Data-Driven Organizations. The conference runs May 17-18, 2012 in beautiful Alexandria VA.
Our workshop, entitled Evolving the Analytic Organization: From Department-Based Quality Improvement to Enterprise-Wide Operations Excellence, is scheduled for the morning of May 17. Some of the items we will be discussing include:
- How to leverage analytics with approaches such as Lean and Six Sigma for successful quality improvement initiatives.
- How to align department-based quality indicators with enterprise-wide quality and performance strategies.
- What are the most effective analysis and visualization approaches based?
- What are the critical success factors necessary to create a data-driven health care organization?
- Why is an analytics strategic plan necessary, and how do you develop one?
Laura is an outstanding presenter, and I am looking forward to co-presenting with her. This three-hour pre-conference workshop will be content-rich, with plenty of take-away tools you can use to leverage analytics for quality improvement within your own organization.
Keep coming back to healthcareanalytics.info for updates on this workshop, and for special downloadable content.
We hope to see you in May!