I’m pleased to be co-chairing and presenting at the IHT2 Summit in Atlanta this week. Like all IHT2 summits (which all feature healthcare industry leaders), this week’s Atlanta summit promises to be an outstanding opportunity to network, share ideas, and learn about where health information technology is heading.
A few of the very many outstanding topics include:
- Analytics Strategies to Improve Quality & Outcomes (this is my presentation)
- Achieving the Triple Aim: The Future of Health Care
- The Radical Transformation and Disintermediation of Healthcare: Evolving Technologies in Care Delivery
- Insights from Patient Data: Managing the Health of a Population
- Driving Improved Outcomes with Electronic Health Records
- Leveraging Telemedicine and Mobile Solutions to Reduce Re-admissions
I will be posting updates and summaries from the sessions that I attend at this week’s Summit.
I have attended several IHT2 summits over the last three years (including events in Denver, Los Angeles and Boston) and have found every summit to be well-attended by CXO-level leaders, clinical providers, and industry leaders. To remain current in the field of Health Information Technology, and to experience outstanding educational and networking opportunities, I would highly recommend that you check out an IHT2 Summit.