This has been a busy week in the world of healthcare analytics! I have come across a lot of interesting articles, videos, and other resources this week that I’ll share with you below.
I will be making the Analytics Update a weekly feature, so if you have any articles, resources, or news bits that you’d like me to post, don’t hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Blog Articles
Below are a collection of news and blog articles pertaining to the analytics industry in general, and healthcare analytics in particular.
- Mobile app uses analytics to predict hospital readmission
- How to brainstorm like a Googler
- The Four P’s of Analytics
- The Toronto Raptors are IBM’s Watson to draft a winning team
- A designer’s guide to the Artificial Intelligence industry
- Artificial Intelligence’s “White Guy” problem
- Former NASA chief unveils $100 million neural chip maker KnuEdge
- MIT’s answer to global health issues: Democratizing big data analytics
- Why investments in Big Data and Analytics are not yet paying off
- 12 algorithms that every data scientist should know
- A.I. downs expert human fighter pilot in dogfights
- Key tools of Big Data for Transformation: Review & Case Study
- Google Flu Trends Spatial Variability Validated Against Emergency Department Influenza-Related Visits
Special Reports & White Papers
Below is where relevant industry reports and white papers that have been recently released (or those that can be considered “classics”) are listed.
Tutorials / Education