As 2011 draws to a close, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the readers of HealthcareAnalytics.info for helping this site grow. Your feedback, comments, and suggestions have been invaluable in shaping the content I place on this site. Throughout the year, I have enjoyed interacting with many of you via email, telephone, and even in person at conferences and other events.
As is somewhat customary at this time of year on many websites, I have made a compilation of this past year’s most read articles here on HealthcareAnalytics.info. Feel free to check out what other healthcare professionals have been reading about on this site.
- Moving To Predictive Analytics in Healthcare
- What Is Healthcare Analytics?
- Peering Into The Future – Predictive Healthcare Analytics
- The “Analytics Gap” in Healthcare
- Mobile Business Intelligence – Best Practices from Tableau Software
- Meaningful Use, Analytics, and Security Discussed at IHT2 Denver Summit
- Effective Communication of Healthcare Metrics
- Analytics on the Front Line – Improving Healthcare Quality through Teamwork
- Moving Towards Self-Serve Healthcare Analytics
- Lean Primer for Healthcare Analytics Professionals
Once again, thanks for taking the time to visit HealthcareAnalytics.info. May you have a healthy and prosperous 2012!